Dutch Hemp - CBD patches - 50mg
CBD patches are comparable to nicotine patches and pain patches.
The patch is stuck to the skin, and then the body absorbs the CBD through the skin. This is very gradual. Ultimately, the CBD is distributed throughout the body via the bloodstream.
CBD transdermal patches are a simple and effective way to create a slow but steady release of CBD.
CBD patches 50mg
The CBD patch must be stuck to the skin. The skin must be clean, with not too much hair, completely undamaged and above all dry.
That is why it is wise to choose, for example, the chest, a shoulder blade or the inside of an upper arm. Do not choose a place that has a lot of friction with clothing. The size of a plaster is: 32 mm x 32 mm.
The advantages of CBD patches over other CBD products
* Optimal use of the CBD content. Almost nothing is lost. This is because the CBD is absorbed through the skin and then enters the bloodstream. We call this process transdermal.
* Due to the above process, the bioavailability is very high; 90 to 95 percent. This means that the absorption by the body is very high.
* A very even absorption by the body: approximately 24 hours.
* It is possible to target the CBD on a specific part of your body by applying the patch to that point.
* Because the CBD is not taken by mouth, one does not suffer from an unpleasant (after) taste.
* The CBD patch is extremely easy to use. Just paste and you're done.
|CBD Brand||Dutch Hemp|
|Product type CBD||Other|