Walkabout - 15PACK - Regular - Mr. Nice Seedbank
You want to go Walkabout? A selection of mixed outdoor varieties with all genetics of supreme sources including Thai, Haze, India, early Skunks, Mexicans and New Guinea. Highly recommended for those in need of a walkabout. A guaranteed recipe for outdoors or greenhouse cultivators, with its range of early finishes and a few late flowers. By the time your WALKABOUT is over you will have forgotten where you are going but you will know where you came from.
- Heritage: Walkabout
- Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
- Family of breed: a mixture of Thai, skunk, Mexican, New Guinea and Haze
- Breeder: Shantibaba's
- Preferred medium: bio and hydro, outdoors/greenhouse
- Expected yield: indoor not recommended g/h & outdoor 450 g/plant
- Flowering period: Indoor it is not recommended due to variation of sativas present but this is not a rule by any means. In the northern hemisphere it should be completed by September/October/November and in the southern hemisphere by April/May/June.
- Recommendations: For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced. Highly recommended for first-time outdoor growers
- Special Notes: A winner to those with economic budgets, looking for something from well selected landraces mixed in with hybrids.
|Seedbank||Mr. Nice Seedbank|
|Variety||Hybrid (40/60 - 60/40)|
|Type of flowering||Photoperiod|
|Flowering time (indoors)||9-10 weeks|