Sensi Star - Feminised - Paradise Seeds
Sensi Star is one of the strongest Indica’s you will ever encounter. It’s a great plant, producing powerful and very compact buds, crowned with legendary amounts of resin. Although mostly indica, she retains a complex high that warps both body and soul. Introduced in 1995, this strain’s stability was improved in 1997 to deliver a strong plant with big fan leaves and nice thick buds.
Sensi Star works well in a sea of green set-up with 20 plants per square meter potted close together. It is best to let them grow for approximately 2 weeks before entering the 12/12 light cycle. If the strong side branching is allowed to remain and flower, she needs a little extra space. Hydroponic and soil methods are equally suitable. Prospects for gardening this plant outdoors are good in temperate zones, where she will reach approximately 2 meters (6 feet) and produce an average of 400 grams in a successful season.
This headstrong indica produces rock hard colas that have a lemony / metal scent and taste. This strong characteristic aroma speaks for itself. Some smokers find the buzz to be a very strong body stone, while others report a high with more energetic cerebral properties as well as a body sensation. THC levels have been reported at 20 percent for this variety, making it a one-hitter quitter. She is one of the worlds finest cannabis strains.
- Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannabis Cup 1999 (Bio category)
- Winner 1st prize High Times Cannabis Cup 1999 (Indica category)
- Winner 2nd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2000 (Indica category
- Plant of the Year 2003, High Times magazine
- Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannnabis Cup 2004 (Bio category)
- Winner 2nd prize Highlife Feria Barcelona 2004
- Winner 3rd prize International Cannagraphics 2005
- Winner 3rd prize Copa La Bella Flor Spain 2005
- Winner 3rd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2005
- Winner 2nd prize Champions Cup Spain 2005
- Winner 3rd prize Highlife cup 2009 (hydro)
- Plant of the Year 2009 / 2010 Spain (soft secrets)
- Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannnabis Cup 2010 (Hydro category)
|Type of flowering||Photoperiod|
|Flowering time (indoors)||7-8 weeks|