Cheesus - 5PACK - Feminised - Big Buddha Seeds
Cheesus was originally developed by the new school of Amsterdam. This next generation of breeders started by selecting a prized God Bud male from seeds derived from the BC Bud Depot (Canada) and crossed it with the Big Buddha Cheese clone and came out with the first hybrids, ...The son of God....'Cheesus'.
Cheesus will grow lavender, pine berry cheese flavoured buds with excellent medicinal properties to heal the empty headspaces of its disciples...Cheesus Christ!
- Parents: Big Buddha Cheese (UK) x Godbud (BC Bud Depot) Canada
- Flowering time: Indoors 9 – 11 weeks outdoors beginning November (Europe)
- Genetics: Mostly Indica
- Sensory experience: Euphoric stoned, good karma
- Smell: Deep dank frankincense
- Taste: Lavender tart fruitiness
|Seedbank||Big Buddha Seeds|
|Type of flowering||Photoperiod|
|Flowering time (indoors)||9-10 weeks|
|THC||Very High THC (over 20%)|