Cheese Dawg - Feminised - Big Buddha Seeds
In the ongoing pursuit to find unique flavours and tastes, Big Buddha Seeds has yet again achieved something special. Introducing Cheese Dawg, the original Chemdawg 91' crossed with our Big Buddha Cheese reversed pollen.
Chemdawg originated from the USA from some seeds which were found in some marijuana scored from a 'Grateful Dead' concert back in 1991. Since then 'Chemdawg' has been a top quality proven strain with a unique 'chemmy' taste and pleasurable knock-out high.
'Chemdawg' has been successfully used as a backbone for breeding most of the top American strains you see today. Crossing the 'Chemdawg' with the Cannabis Cup winning strain Big Buddha Cheese you will certainly find a top shelf, connoisseur strain!
- Parents: Chemdawg 91 x Big Buddha Cheese (Reversed)
- Flowering time: Indoors = 8-10 wks / Outdoors = End of October
- Genetics: 75% Indica 25% Sativa - Mostly Indica
- Sensory experience: Super stoned, Unique long lasting high.
- Smell: Chemmy dank, kushy cheese goodness!
- Taste: Fruity, chemical cleaner, hashy potentcy...
|Seedbank||Big Buddha Seeds|
|Type of flowering||Photoperiod|
|Flowering time (indoors)||9-10 weeks|
|THC||Very High THC (over 20%)|